Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find which update definition is updating LIS

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

I have LIS (Custom) S854 Info sturcutre, within we have 3 update definitions are available ( ie i can view this by using transaction code MC23 and after giving info structure from the top menu --> Enviornment --> you can find update definitions )

I can find 3 definitions here.

I want to know which update definition is considering while updating data to Info structure ie into S854

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the three update definition will be considered if all of the mare active in it.

For Eg: Info structure S003 Sales org:

There are two active update definition with update group 1 and 2 and both are active.

So as per the billing document sales document update group with update definition will be considered.

Hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Also you can go through below link for Maintaining self-defined information structures.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/fr/cd/6bec6eb435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Regards,

Krishna O

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Thanks for your reply.

My problem is in the Ist & 3rd update definition we don't have credit note amount characteristic field. But what happening is I THINK because of this credit note values not updating in S854 info structure

is that is reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes that can be the reason of not updating the info structure as credit memo net value characteristics is missing.

Regards,

Krishna O