cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Passport Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

My original thread was transferred to some other forum, link of original thread is here.

I was having certificate problem all the time and everytime I had to YOU ARE ACCESSING SECURE WEBSITE, Click YES, I wanted to get rid of this, so I registered for SAP PASSPORT for certificate, but what this registration did, it recreated a new ID in my name and I am totally cut from my old ID which had 1400+ points, now my points are completely gone.

Can anyone help me revert this passport issue, as I want to work on my old id which is with 1400 points. I deleted the SAP PASSPORT, still its not reverting the issue.

Please help and moderators if you cant help stop playing around with my thread and transfer it to some other forum.

I worked hard for this forum and expect my forum colleagues to help me out of this issue or some MODERATOR can get it resolved.

Edited by: Afshad Irani on May 26, 2010 2:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

had you tried to delete the passport from your system?

then I expect that you should be able to logon with your email id again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen for your reply. I was counting on you to answer. Please go through this email I received from SAP:

Seems like there are two ids now, one with P and one with S, and i am still logged in with S and I want myself logged in

with P, as this id has all the posts and points.

SAP Network Registration (KMM5605651I5883L0KM)

Hi Afshad,

I found the following accounts registered with your

p753573

S0005125650

I have reset password for your p-user account (p753573) to XXXXXXX

The S userid is controlled by the SAP Service Marketplace. You will need to write to their support address at sapnet.sap.com to have it reset.

In order to login using mail id you need to have only one account.If you want to delete one of the account,I suggest you to keep s-user id and delete p-user id as s-user id have more privileges than p-user account.However,you can login using your user id without any problem.

Kind Regards,

Anil

SAP Network Team

https://www.sdn.sap.com

Technical Information:

-

Hello there,

This is the link I received, when I requested for SAP Passport as I was having certificate issue and when I activated this link, it renewed my old ID, with this email: afshadi.yahoo.com and recreated a new id with same email and password and because of this all my posts and points at sdn mm forum are gone.

I really worked hard to get to this level, and would request you to kindly revert it back to my old id, as I do not want all my hard work done earlier to go in waste.

Waiting for your prompt reply in this matter.

Regards

Afshad Irani

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plese notify sap soluton moderator

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/SAPSolutionModerators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I have two userids. P and S , ill prefer staying with my P id, as it has all my posts and points in them. Thank you guys for your support. I knew we can get through anything and everything together.

Anil, resetted the P id password and I hope they delete or reset the S id as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Plese notify sap soluton moderator

> http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/SAPSolutionModerators

Thanks Jeya, through your link I finally know our moderators names as well

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some useful information about login in this links,it will be useful for everyone,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/community-support?rid=/webcontent/uuid/2a39ab7c-0501-0010-2882-a6a1c2...

[This FAQ was deleted: visit SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On for help]

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on May 26, 2010 6:30 PM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks like you can give points to yourself now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> looks like you can give points to yourself now.

Its easier for me to be No. 1 now Dont worry Jurgen, you are No.1, I'll stop working when I get close in points to you,

so that you dont lose your No. 1 position

Edited by: Afshad Irani on May 26, 2010 6:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

> looks like you can give points to yourself now.

OK, now we are even. I gave you points as well

CHEERS

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

anybody can become No 1 poster, it is not my aim to be always at No 1.

I have a job and a family and can only post if I have some time e.g. when I have to wait for results when doing data load (or when my wife is watching Grey' anatomy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No more free points. The S id got deleted on my request. Sometimes we do deserve free points. I call it BONUS points. Anyways its the same with me. Whenever I get free time I post, these days I am on support project, so I have lot of free time and I send family to Iran for 2 months, so will have lot of time to spare.

My main goal here is to increase knowledge and by contributing you learn a lot as well. The past 2 months I have spend a lot of time on this forum and these two months were really great days of my learning and it was great knowing you guys as well.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to keep things tidy, I'm "playing around" by moving this to the correct forum. "ERP - Logistics Materials Management (MM) " was the wrong place.

Answers (0)