cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Initial System Data into CUP - Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After configuring all the steps of RAR, when I Upload Initial System Data into CUP (with the file AE_init_append_data_CC.xml and Upload it with Append option into CUP Configuration  Initial System Data), as per OSS# Note 1157209, to use the workflow approval process for Risk, Mitigation and Mitigation assignment, I do not get any message that Upload has completed or not completed.

Can anyone advice how can I check whether the upload of AE_init_append_data_CC.xml has completed successfully or not?

Thanks,

Haleem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Before you uploaded this file, did you upload the other initial data .xml files of CUP? The messages which are displayed on the screen are uploaded into the system via the other .xml files of CUP. Kindly upload the following files in the CUP first and then re-upload the file for CUP-RAR and then check.

AE_init_clean_and_insert_data - clean and insert option

AE_init_append_data - append option.

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I execute the following 3 steps in sequence.

1- AE_init_clean_and_insert_data - clean and insert option -> Import (I DID NOT GET ANY MESSAGE, whether upload was sucessfull or not)

2- AE_init_append_data - append option. -> Import (I DID NOT GET ANY MESSAGE, whether upload was sucessfull or not)

3- The file AE_init_append_data_CC.xml was Uploaded with Append option into CUP Configuration  Initial System Data), as per OSS# Note 1157209 (I DID NOT GET MESSAGE "Action Sucessfull")

Is it normal, that no message is generated after the above 2 activities and then the 3rd activity says "Action successfull"?

Thanks,

Haleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

Now, i am not sure why the messages do not come in your case.. I tried it and the message came "Action successful"

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Maybe I might have overlooked it. Can I try repeating the above 3 steps once again.

Will re-doing the whole activity cause any issue.

Thanks,

Haleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

You can try that again. Will not have any bad affect.

Regards, Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Varun.

It worked this time and I got the message "Action successfull". I have awarded 10 points to you.

Thanks,

Haleem

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please also make sure that you upload the CC53_MESSAGES.txt file to RAR and update the UME roles.

Frank.

Answers (0)