cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with accounting integration cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I have some problems with accounting integration between my cProjects 3.10 and my ECC 5.0 system. I have followed the steps in the configuration guide as good I as can. However when I create a project, and go the accounting tab I get the following error:

The project is unknown in Accounting

Message no.

DPR_FIN_GECCO006

Diagnosis

Etc..

In the Cockpit for Controlling Integration I can see the following error at the time the project is created, and a new similar error is created when the status is set to released – replicated.

No company code could be determined

. Message No IAOM_CPROJECTS001.

In this message there is a reference to the fact that the company code can be set in the assigned model order for CPR1. I have created such a model order with a reference to company code 0100 for CPR1. However this does not seem to do the job.

I seem to be stuck, as I have tried every possible and unpossible lead to get any further. Any input for someone with the knowhow is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Jørgen Ruud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jørgen,

It sounds strange, normally after create a model order and assigned to the scenario CPR1, then the determination of company code should work.

logic: CPR1 -> model order -> company code

Would you please try the note 875275, if it can help.

In case that it does not help, you can eithter use the Badi method to set it hardly, or create a customer message to let SAP check it.

name of Badi DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR

code like following:

ls_attribute-data_element = space.

ls_attribute-value = '1000'.

ls_attribute-field_name_orext = 'BUKRS'.

ls_attribute-fldname_receiver = space.

ls_attribute-struc_name_copa = space.

ls_attribute-field_name_copa = space.

ls_attribute-ext_attr_name = space.

ls_attribute-ext_attr_value = space.

INSERT ls_attribute INTO TABLE ct_attributes.

regards!

Zhenbo