Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification at characteristic level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Advance thanks.

I am implementing QM for a client. There are two characterisitcs to be inspected in a part number received from a vendor. I wish to record first inspection characterisctic only one time per month for SPC purpose and another one is to be inspected for every lot when the material is received. For this scenario, what are the steps to be followed in different transactions. So that, I can do the results recording as per my client requirement. Can anyone share your experience in this scenario if already you faced?

Regards,

VRMP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply assign the DMR to the characteristic that requires a skip. You can't set up SAP to require and inspection on a given day, (i.e. the first of the month). You can set the skip duration to 30 days however in the DMR so that the characteristic will be required to be done once thirty days has passed. If you were getting in regular shipments every day or every week this would probably work fine for you. If shipmetns are irregular, you might have the rule reset to required, but if a shipment doesn't come in for a week, you'd have 37 days between inspections.

FF

Answers (0)