Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCTR - DISTRIBUTION TO BACKEND

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4 VS SRM 700 LATEST SP With XI and SOA technology

Are we still require these two SAP surgery BADIs for mapping data to push to back end.

BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

BBP_CTR

Any challenges do you face on CCTR implementation?

How do we analyse the contract Distribution error in XI methodology. trouble shoooting some lights.

Mathew/ all:- can you try this question please?

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

I am currently working on CCTR and in realization phase, will update this thread with all pain points.

Added to what Tim mentioned in this thread i would like to add that distribution of Scheduling Agreements to BE is via IDOC not XI.

Thanks

Netaji Gummadi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Appreciate Netaji contrbutions on contracts..

SRM 7 with BE as ECC6 eph4 , to create a central contracts and distribute it successfully you should have a company code assigned to purchasing organisation.

If your PORG is not assigned to a company code , use BADI PUR_SE_PCSRMRPLCTNRQ_ASYN

Method - Inbound_Processing to populate BUKRS.

At this time this is the only workaround. All the best!

Thanks

Netaji Gummadi

so still in SRM 700 cctr also This new SUREGERY BADI is required.

since SRM contract dont have company codes relations and map them in ECC via BADI.

Can SAP provide piece of code logic to every one BADI PUR_SE_PCSRMRPLCTNRQ_ASYN -FAQ .

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I was going to reply tomorrow but I hope you have reaad my last reply on the topic you've been commenting on aswell: [;. It contains some insights though i'll try and give you a more complete response on your exact question tomorrow.

I also would like to know whether it's possible setting up CCTR without xi/pi distribution. However from what I've implemented/configured up untill know i couldn't get it to work'--> Via me52n i'm trying to find a Central Contract source of supply but it does not show me any results.

Monitoring for XML messages is done via: SXI_MONITOR transaction. However in our system no XML/call seems to have been made, no logs excist. While we did configure the pricing and archiving SOA services via transaction SOAMANAGER. Work in progress i suppose...

Kind regards,

Tim

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats fine Tim. Appreciate your replies.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

An update: synchronous SOA calls can be configured Peer-to-Peer (SOAMANAGER) however asynchronous services can not be configured Peer-to-Peer as of now. F.e. for the Purchasing Contract scenario the following services need to be configured:

Purchasing Contract Archiving Out - Synchronous

Purchasing Contract Replication Out - Asynchronous

Purchasing Contract Release In - Asynchronous

Purchasing Contact Legal Document Request Sending In - Asynchronous (do not know whether this 1 is required though)

Purchasing Contract Replication In - Asynchronous

PurchaseOrderSRMPricingSimulateQueryResponse_In - Synchronous

The asynchronous services are required for the scenario(s) to operate and can only be configured via XI/PI as of now. I do not know for sure but do think we can't configure iDOCs in combination with synchronous services in a way it replaces the required asynchronous services (we'll have to wait if you won't want to use xi/pi).

Additional monitoring transaction is: /SAPPO/PPO2 (Forward Error Handler), SXI_MONITOR (XML messages), SXMB_MONI (monitor xml messages xi/pi)

Relevant badi's:

/SAPSRM/SE_CTRREPLICATION_ASYN - Mapping of CUF's

BADI_MDKMS_KEY_MAP - Map key map id's

I do not think the badi's you mentioned previously are still relevant, not for purchasing contracts at least (GOA's however..).

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on May 28, 2010 12:40 PM

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on May 28, 2010 12:44 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim

Thnaks for all information,

In CCTR contract has company code data ?

In SRM condition types are same as ECC condition type?

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Company Code data -> dunno -> [; provides some insights?

Condition Types -> I think they should be in sync.

You have set up the condition types for pricing conditions. These can be the same as in the back-end system. If you have used a different technical name in SAP SRM, you have made sure that all other settings are identical to those in the back-end system.

You have to ensure that the conditions specified in Customizing in SAP SRM and each of the corresponding back-end systems are consistent. This means that a condition type in SAP SRM has the same technical attributes as the corresponding condition type in the back end. If you do not use the same name, your SAP SRM condition types need to be mapped to your back-end condition types. You can map the condition types in Customizing for SAP ERP under Integration with Other mySAP.com Components Supplier Relationship Management Central Contract Assignment of Conditions .

You have two possibilities to achieve the required consistency. You can create your own condition types in SAP SRM and customize them in the same way as the original back-end condition types. However, this may become difficult if you use more than one back-end system, since their Customizing can differ. Alternatively, you can create new condition types in the back-end system and customize them in the same way as the SAP SRM condition types. In Customizing for SAP SRM, choose SRM Server Cross-Application Basic Settings Pricing .

Finally, you have to ensure that the back-end condition Customizing, including calculation schema and calculation schema determination, is consistent and working properly. You can test the back-end condition Customizing by manually creating a contract in the back-end system (which uses the same condition types that you receive via Central Contract from SAP SRM), and creating a purchase order with relation to this contract.

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on May 28, 2010 2:21 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a config node in ECC6 eph4

IMG> Integration with mySAP.com Components-> Supplier Relationship management> Central Contracts> Assign conditions.

Helps every one ...

Muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim, Muthu,

SRM 7 with BE as ECC6 eph4 , to create a central contracts and distribute it successfully you should have a company code assigned to purchasing organisation.

If your PORG is not assigned to a company code , use BADI PUR_SE_PCSRMRPLCTNRQ_ASYN

Method - Inbound_Processing to populate BUKRS.

At this time this is the only workaround. All the best!

Thanks

Netaji Gummadi