cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message monitor - IDOCs messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've created and sent IDOC messages from ERP to MII. However there is no single message found in MII. Any idea? The error message in MII is "Unknown error no messages" (something like that as I translated from German to English)

What I did checked

1. MII IDOC listener status - ok

2. ERP RFC connection -ok

But I saw error message under transaction SM58 "Error when opening an RFC connection"

Thanks for posting

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seng Kiang Hoe

I have configured IDOC for MII 12.1.5 build 83 it is working fine.

Please configure your iDoc from below document.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/a02bc706-15f2-2c10-1aab-a1927ada11f0

in SAP transaction SM59 test your RFC Destination is that ok or giving error.

Sometimes error will come if maxthreadcount =0 under SAP NW resouce adapter property make it greater than 1.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

I did used the Doc as prescribed and as mentioned RFC connection in ERP is OK (SM59) and the max thread count is 100.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seng,

Change your logging level to Debug and check the NW log. Please post results here after running an IDoc.

There are also a couple things to try.

Hit the update button in the MII Portal - Message Services - Message Listener for your listener.

Stop all the IDoc and RFC Listeners then restart them all.

Stop and restart the NW server (last resort).

Check to make sure the Server Name which is showing in the Message Listener is appropriate for the Server defined in NW. They will not be the same necessarily, just make sure it is the appropriate one.

And good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seng,

I am working on MII12.1.5 build 91

I was also getting error in idoc receiving see below thread but now issue got resolved.

In my case iDoc sent successfully from SAP but not received in MII.

So i have created one more wrong RFC destination along with actual correct one.

then configured it in SAP NW as well as in SAP MII with same setting as i done for correct one it worked.

then i deleted the wrong RFC Destination and also deleted settings of wrong one in SAP NW and MII.

then my actual correct one is worked.

its strange but workes for me .

may i know on which MII version you are working.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

lawrence_prinsloo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Seng,

don't know if this issue's been resolved yet? We had a similar problem and it was due to a bug in MII 12.1.5 Patch 6/7 (I think). What happened due to the bug, was when you updated your particular iDocListener in MII, it overwrote the MII configurations in the Netweaver DB so MII could not connect and retrieve the iDoc. So from SAP ECC's perspective, the iDoc was delivered and Netweaver couldn't do anything with the iDoc.

Have you looked in the Netweaver logs - can you see if the iDoc (full XML document) is in the log files? Change Netweaver Log Configuration to Debug before you try send an iDoc down. If so, then you might have the same problem we had.

Regards,

Lawrence

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Restart of the server after the configuration worked in our case .. maybe you could give it a try

Regards,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Just a short message. The issue has not been resolved yet and we are having ERP problem. Is down currently. Therefor I am not able to proceed with IDOCs configuration. I will have to proceed with other stuff (COnfiguring SAP MII Web service in SAP Netweaver)

I will write you guys another message when our system is up again.

I thank you once again for being patient.