Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NACHA file format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does SAP XI supports NACHA file format?

If so, how it can be done?

Your response will be greately appreciated.

With Regards

Sudha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

>>Does SAP XI supports NACHA file format?

Are you asking that whether XI can by itself make the XML format of the file using the file adapter ?? If this is the question then the answer is NO. Because this is a specific format and XI will not be able to do a FCC. So you may write a java code and use it either in the java mapping or as an adapter module and try to maker the XML file.

XI file adapter will be able to read this file in binary mode and bring it inside XI and from there you need to develop a code to handle the format conversion (to XML)

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your quick reply.

my question is whether by any means we can handle NACHA format in SAP XI or not.

So you say that we can handle NACHA format just as any other format but by writing a java or abap code..is it?

With Regadrs

Sudha.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

I heard there are 3rd party adapters which can be integrated with SAP XI and hence can be used read these formats. Developing java/abap code might become complex. since I have never handled this format I am not sure about the complexity of the work.

I have dealt with SWIFT formats and found it difficult to make our own code, later we went for SAP's Conversion Agent. Try to find some compatible SAP or 3rd party tool before finalizing the solution. Once the conversion is done XI will be able to handle this

Regards

Suraj