cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add a new field in VA05N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would want to add an extra field Employe responsible in VA05N.This field is populated at the time of sales order creation in the partner tab.

Is there any way I can add this field in the output layput of VA05N transaction?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But there is already a feild named - Personnel Number Responsible in VA05N.

Is this not useful to you?

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

If I enter partner function for person responsible which is ER and run the transaction VA05N, the person responsible field is still blank. Pl let me know in case i am missing on anything.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you entered Personal Responsible (Employee Code) under Partner Functions "ER" in your Sales Orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nothing is missing from your end. Its the standard functionality of the report it will filter the report based on the partner function or responsible person you have selected.( Sales order with that partner function available).

But it wont appear in the result screen.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh.

No.I have not entered the person resonsible number in the selection screen.My basic business requirement is that on entering the SO number or the customer number in VA05N, it should give me the person resonsible field in the o/p screen.Which is not appearing at the momoent even if I enter the partner Function (ER).Though the field is present in the o/p layout but somehow seems like the system is not populating it.

Hi Krishna,

The selction screen fileds are the filter parameters.I agree your point but being a part of o/p screen layout I think person responsible field should get populated on running the transaction.

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link . What we have mentioned above holds true and explained

Hope your query will be resolved.

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (0)