cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Credit Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am unable to trace from where the customer credit account is considered in sales order. I was under the impression that the customer credit account is considered of the payer, however the sales order which has customer credit account is different than the payer. I have checked all the partner functions and this does not match with any of the partner function.

I want to know from where does the system pick the customer credit account? I have checked the reference credit account which does not match with this.

Can some body throw light on this?

Regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check here:

FD32: Enter Customer Code & Credit Control Area & go to Status screen.

Here Go to Edit, & select Credit Account Customer.

This is the Customer Credit Account taken in Sales Order.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh

I have already checked, its the same account of the payer. However the account in VBAk is differing.

Regards

Prashant

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can use report CHECK_CM to check this. The report will provide you with the information under section: Key Fields for Credit Master Data. If you are not getting the expected account considered in the sales order you may have to debug the function module SD_DETERMINE_KKBER. It should be quite simple. By setting a breakpoint on the function module you will be able to determine if KKBER (I_KKBER) is coming from:

> USEREXIT

> Sales area segment for payer (customer master data)

> Sales area data

> Company code

FYI: the above are the four areas responsible for determining this.

I hope this help you.

Gerard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

with T_code FD32,check the sold_to party

hope that will help you

thanks