Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good day sap guys

ive created the script for customer statement.. ive got a problem with windows.

In the first page ive got a mainwindow one which shows the details for customer items..then ive due list window and paylist window.

ive taken the mainwindow height 52 ln..on the miain window ive created due list window and paylist window. bcoz if first page got full with customer items..then due list window, and paylist window shouldbe come on last page.

Ive got two pages..in the settings ive taken first page--> next page. Next page -->next page.. ive takne increase counter.

but if i see my result...ive got 7 pages,everypage got due list and paylist windows..

plz let me know how to solve it..

i need to get the dullist window ,paylist window on the last page when the customer list morethan one page..

Regards

chandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside the windows which ur supposed to be print on last page only put the following command and check the same.

Make sure that these windows are extended to the NEXT PAGE also.

IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0.

INCLUDE STANDARD TEXT,

etc..

ENDIF.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside the windows which ur supposed to be print on last page only put the following command and check the same.

Make sure that these windows are extended to the NEXT PAGE also.

IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0.

INCLUDE STANDARD TEXT,

etc..

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I suggest you to place your due list window & pay list window in NEXT page and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you. i got a boubt ..if the customer list not more than one page then weve got a problem bcoz due list and paylist windows in the sencond page..

My requirement is if the customer line items are more than one page then i need the paylist and duelist windows on the last page..

lets take example, if the custmer items list got only 5 items then due list window, and payment list should be come on first page..or else if we got more items then duelist and payment list windows are going to come on last page

regards

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandu ,

Put the due list & the pay list in the main window ur problem will be solved