Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization At Billing Document

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a client scenario at billing level.

Client require that a person responsible will generate the invoice, and 2nd person will review it and release as a reviewed document and third person with post the invoice on the GL.

I guess I can have the control of creating the invoice and posting to the GL block only, I can define the two level but how can I entertain the reviewed authority in the system.

Looking for the response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client agree to have two autorization, creation and posting.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran ,

Just a reminder again , please complete all the formalities before you close the thread.

Regards,

Krishna O

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna O,

I available to complete all the required steps, but pls let me know what else I should complete to close a threat.

Regards.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna O,

Please also do confirm me that now if i logon to sdn its open my previous status, means the recent thread I have posted are not appear its shows the old thread status, is there any thing i am missing, what u say..

regards

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the activity that should be done by the second person: "review it and release as a reviewed document" ?

Could you please provide detailed steps and activity ?

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ivano,

"review it and release as a reviewed document"

You are very righ tmy 2nd user wants that he have the review authorization and system can have a check that which person review and release the document for 3rd person for posting to FI.

Any Suggestion, pls.

1st User: have vf01 authorization who can create and save the document.

2n duser: have review authorization who can check the data of invoice and release it as a reviewed document.

3rd user: have the authorization of release it to accounting.

1st and 3rd can be cater what i know through posting block, but cant understand that how to cater 2nd user requirment.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In such case , first as per the Billing Type ,select the Check Box Posting Block .Now as the Invoice will be created ,it will block the Posting of the invoice.Now a person responsible will generate the invoice will have the T Code as VF01 only & system will block the Posting.

Now 2nd person will review in transaction VF02 where he can check the Pricing which still can be changed.

In continuation , third person with post the invoice on the GL through transaction VFX3.

Hope it may help you as you need to suggest the same T Codes to Basis Team as per the User ID.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think in the above mentioned scenario VFX3 can be executed before vf02.

But to cater your requirement , Kindly follow this work around to cater your requirement.

activate the manual posting of a/c document or put posting block in vofa.

User 1 --> access VF01 ( User will create and save the billing document )

User 2--> Access VF02 ( Maintain the account assignment for material after checking the price with out that accounting doc will not triggered)

For this in material master don't main the account assignment group field.

User 3---> From VFX3 user will release the document for accounting.

This is just a work around but if you manage to convince your client for 2 level authorization it will be better.

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think your basis team will help you better in this problem.

Sandip