cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm facing an error when I try to run the RFC from an external application. The scenario is like this:

When I try to run the BAPI (BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEDAT2) through transaction SE37, there is no problem, the Sales Order gets created. But when I try to run the same BAPI as an RFC through an external application like Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP), it throws an error saying,

"Execution Failed: [0]TYPE:<<A>>, MESSAGE:<<Date 01.01.1900 is before the beginning the factory calendar 01>>[1]TYPE:<<E>>,MESSAGE:<<Sales Document was not changed>>"

I'm passing the same input fields as in the case of SE37. Kindly help me solve this issue...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check the date which the error is showing 01.01.1900. Are you passing the same date manually in SE37?

Try changing the date. Give the current date & try calling the RFC from external prog.

If you still get an error try putting a break point in the RFC & try executing. You may know the issue.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Execution Failed: [0]TYPE:<<A>>, MESSAGE:<<Date 01.01.1900 is before the beginning the factory calendar 01>>[1]TYPE:<<E>>,MESSAGE:<<Sales Document was not changed>>"

The above message is definitely a date issue. Please check the date which u r passing or put a break point& pass current date.

regards