cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Stop Mark in import Queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did an tp import all in the consolidation system.The imports when finished.The new requests that reach the consolidation system is getting added in the import queue with status "Request is after end mark".

What could be the possible reasons ?how do I troubleshoot this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like while doing import all, the end mark was set on the queue and has not been released. Might be done by someone by mistake. Anyways, the queue has got closed and you need to open it as follows:

Go to the import queue page for the system in question (also txn STMS_IMPORT) and go to the menu option Queue --> Open.

This will release the end mark and solve your problem.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The exact scenario is

In the cons system

I did tp import all for for source system one(ABC) which terminated abruptly in generation phase(all imports are in though).

Then I did import all again in same cons for requests from another(BCD) source system.This finished correctly.

However the rew requests that reach the cons system have status now "Request is after end mark"

The stop mark should have been deleted after the second import all atleast.

Why didnt this happen?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure why this did not get deleted, but you can check the SLOG file and other transport log files to check on this.

More importantly, are you able to open the queue in the way that I had earlier suggested and does that help?

Regards,

Shitij

Answers (0)