Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute Demo Example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I need help!

when I execute Demo Examples's Travel Agency: Execute Demo Examples, select "CheckSeatAvailability"--> Start,I get an error:

Unable to check flight availability

Error Type : XI system error

Error Details: No implementing class registered for the interface(ABAP interface, request message FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_out, request message, namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the probelm. Thanks all!

_

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone! _

I had examined all data, found an error, I forgot assign the logic system to the client. But in the SLD, I can't modify the data of the business system.

So, I do a stupid. Delete all the objects in the Integration Directory and in the SLD. When I want to create a new Technich System about Web AS ABAP, it give an error, the system had already created. But the Technich System for Web AS ABAP, there isn't had database data. I had tried many times.

Can you tell me how to create a new Technich System manual for Web AS ABAP?

Or, there is a method, which can generate Technich System for Web AS ABAP autometic(I had known how to generate a Technich System for Web AS Java).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Take a look at this blog by Michal. Question no. 11

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

Hope this helps you!

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had set the system again.

I mentioned another question:

Error Infomation

Unable to check flight availability.

Error Type: XI System error

Error Detail: HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized.

Can you tell me the key steps?

Thanks._

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the steps below;

Step 1

1) Call sxmb_adm

2) Execute "Integration engine configuration"

3) Edit->Change Global Configuration Data

4) Set "Corresponding Integ. Server" to http://<host>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Step 2

1) Call SICF

2) Goto default_host->sap->xi->engine

3) Change authorization data. As a hint you may use XISUPER for development purposes.

After that, reexecute your process. I should be worked.

Regards,

Orkun Gedik

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

did you generate the proxy with transaction sproxy?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal! _

I had examined all data, found an error, I forgot assign the logic system to the client. But in the SLD, I can't modify the data of the business system.

So, I do a stupid. Delete all the objects in the Integration Directory and in the SLD. When I want to create a new Technich System about Web AS ABAP, it give an error, the system had already created. But the Technich System for Web AS ABAP, there isn't had database data. I had tried many times.

Can you tell me how to create a new Technich System manual for Web AS ABAP?

Or, there is a method, which can generate Technich System for Web AS ABAP autometic(I had known how to generate a Technich System for Web AS Java).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created Technical System Web AS ABAP-based.

I know the reason about my question. You need to wait 720m(set by tcode rz70), or restart the server.

I will complete the next steps and over this question.