cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order Line Item Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the fields and their location that are displayed in a sales order at the line item level without drilling down into the line item details themselves.

I need to be able to enter a sales order and set the price and a flag without drilling down into the item level details. So I would like to be able to move the "amount" field (KOMV-KBETR) over to the left so that it is more readily visible to the user when they enter the create sales order screen, and also to add a custom field to the display at this level instead of having to go and look through item level detail tabs.

Thanks for your time,

Leonard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can move the columns to the front by selecting them and pulling them over and placing where you want them. Then you can save the settings by clicking on the icon at the end of the list which says "configuration".

Regarding adding custom fields to the item detail, it is not recommended. You can add custom fields in the line item - additional data B tab.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

Thank you for your helpful response.

In regards to adding a field to the line item, I was just wondering if it was possible. I had figured on creating a custom field in the additional data B tab or possibly with append structure. If it is possible, I wanted to know how to pull that field into the actual line item so that I could decide if it would actually be worth it. Once I know how it can be done, I'll have a good idea if it'll actually solve more problems than it could cause.

Thanks again,

Leonard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Where Can we find the Configuration in the line item level ?

Regards

SKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think SAP does not support adding custom fields to the item detail. The option provided by SAP to add custome fields is Additional Data B.

I wanted to add fiew custom fields to the item detail and this is what I got a reply from SAP.

Hope this helps

In response to other post:

There will be an icon at the end of the top right corner of the columns of the item detail. If you place your cursor on it, the description of "configuration" will appear. you can click that and save the column settings as required.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

Thanks for your help. I'll just add it in tab B as you said.

Leonard

Answers (0)