cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message interface does not exist in any software components installed

former_member200572
Participant
0 Kudos

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system."

This message appears to me when a configura a XPath in a Receiver Determination object. I identify that the SWCV's from BS are different between ID and SLD. At the SLD is correct, but when I imported BS from SLD one of SWCV was not imported.

My doubt is if the SLD is already right but the BS on ID is wrong, how can I re-import BS to ID? I think I can re-import this BS without delete it first, isnt´t? Delete this BS for me means that I have to do my last week job again!

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try this .. let see if it works ..

check you technical system first .. add the product(which contains the SWC) to the TS . then try to add the SWC to the BS . then do the sld cache refresh ..

restart icm and j2ee in smicm ..

check this ....

Edited by: nazeer_leo on May 26, 2010 12:08 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200572
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks.

I really don't know why this procedure does not work.

I deleted the BS, executed a refresh full at server, re-created the same BS and still not working.

My BS continues without one of SWCV's that I need.

I did the XPath into Receiver Determination manually.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I deleted the BS, executed a refresh full at server, re-created the same BS and still not working.

Have you Cleared SLD Data Cache particularly?

> My BS continues without one of SWCV's that I need.

Have you checked SLD under Business Landscape --->your BS and then under Installed Products. Check if the product which contains your SWCV is present and the corresponding check box is ticked infront of it..

former_member200572
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you Cleared SLD Data Cache particularly?

Yes,

Have you checked SLD under Business Landscape --->your BS and then under Installed Products. Check if the product which contains your SWCV is present and the corresponding check box is ticked infront of it..

yes ...

... and still does not working.

former_member200572
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

My problem was the TS does not have the SWCV installed as a product. The weird was at the BS the SWCV had appear but when I looked at TS it does not.

I installed the Prodcut and SWCV at the TS (SLD), cleared the cache and reimport the BS (ID) to solve the problem. I believe this behavior happened because we upgraded the java and abap stack.

Thanks.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system."

You are right this error is due to missing SWC in your BS (in ID), once they appear along with BS in ID you will not get this error.

You can refresh the SLD cache from ID by Envirnment-> clear SLD data cache.

Already imported BS will not appear in the List of BS to be imported. You have to delete the existing BS first and then re-import.

After deleting when you will reimport the other objects associated with the BS will again appear (this is satandard Behaviour of XI : if you create object with the Same name previously deleted it will bring everything again) but make sure you do not activate the deleted BS. Just reimport without activating , You will see the changes.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

My doubt is if the SLD is already right but the BS on ID is wrong, how can I re-import BS to ID? I think I can re-import this BS without delete it first, isnt´t? Delete this BS for me means that I have to do my last week job again!

You cannot re-import it without deleting. And secondly deleting the BS in ID will not create any problems(after deleting don't activate the changes, first re-import the BS after clearing SLD Data Cache from Environment menu and then activate the changes), so don't worry about your last weeks job.

Alos varify one thing first in ID. Double click on BS and go to Others Attributes Tab, here you will find the SWCV under which you have developed your namespace & objects. Now if your SWCV is not present then it means you have not added it in SLD.

So first add the SWCV in SLD, then clear the SLD Data Cache from Environment menu in ID and then check if your SWCV is presnt. If present then your problem is solved.