cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS Post

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am tyring to have a trading partner "post" via https to our system. I have configured the SOAP adapter, but selected "DO not use SOAP Envleope" This works perfectly with two exceptions:

1] When I use two interfaces in the interface determination, I see the following error in SXMB_MONI: u201CMultiple inbound interfaces not supported for synchronous callsu201D

2] The SOAP adapter makes an authorization request (HTTP Basic authenitcation -- user name/password) Our customer does not support password authorization, and limits to using certificates.

I could use a push in the right direction to get me past these issues.

-Gerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Synchronous scenario will not support multiple interfaces..as the interface error clearly says that...

for second option check the below thread

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I"m close. I am now about to use two interfaces thanks to the change in the Quality of Service to "Exactly Once"

but I'm still not sure how to handle the ceritificates in the proxy itself.

Using apache as a reverse proxy, the inbound connections to PI appear to be the proxy server. I need to pass the authentication certificate through the proxy that is being used by the trading partner.

I am fairly certin the answer lies in the SSLCACertificatePath, SSLVerifyClient, SSLVerifyDepth directives but can't get my mind wrapped around how these are to be used.

Does anyone, by chance, happen to be using a simular configuration and would be abel to give me a copy of their Apache configuration file, or am I barking up the wrong tree.