cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WMTA for deliveries at Item Level or header level?

former_member705818
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have configured output type WMTA for auto TO creation for delivery items. I have added the o/p type to the Output determination procedure, assigned the o/p determination procedure to delivery header type. WMTA is not being triggered automatically upon delivery creation(even if the item is relevant for WM picking), Just wondering if I need to assign the o/p determination to the delivery item type. Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks

Kris T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

WMTA output type should be defined and determined at delivery header level for creating transfer orders.

Thanks

Swagat

former_member705818
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swagath,

Thanks for your response, I have maintained the Output type WMTA at Delivery header type level and maintained the condition record WMTA in VV21, not sure why it's not being triggered automatically. Do you think if I need to maintian someother parameter, I am able to trigger WMTA from delivery header manually.

Thanks for your time.

Kris T

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should go to the the determination analysing to check what happens.

In output screen -> Menu bar -> goto -> Determin.analysis

You can see what happens when system determin WMTO output.

If the message is 540, it means that systme cannot find output condition record.

You can check what value system is using to search the condition record (in access deatils). You can check whether you have maintain the condition record correctly.

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The output type determination might be getting failed due to requirements not being fulfilled. Check if there is any requirement routine against the output type and it is the appropriate one. There is a standard requirement routine 32 for WMTA and is fulfilled if the delivery is relevant for warehouse management.

Thanks

Swagat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member705818
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I had a wrong access sequence in the output type which was looking for the requirement '1'(GI Posted), I changed the Access sequence & it worked.