cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class generated in SPROXY is not doing anything

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an Outbound Interface in PI 7.11, then a class for this SI in SPROXY in ECC-system.

Then I created a logical port via LPCONFIG of type exchange.

When I test the class, it tells me ok, but nothing happened.

If I create a test abap with "create object..." and call method... nothing happened, no errors, but obviously ECC does not reach the PI.

Am I missing something?

The SPROXY tests are all ok

When I test the interface in PI via RWB, it works well .

Any Idea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

topic seems to be phrased to complicated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

This might be a futile exercise & the question migh prove to still be too complicated but I'll try & give you some suggestions:

- Depending on your scenario (i.e. whether you're trying to use an Outbound Async proxy with WS-RM) then you might want to check if the SRT environment is configured correctly (Tcode SRT_TOOLS - Check Administration Environment of SOAP Runtime).

- Other option where I've seen something similar, a simple cache refresh in ECC (TCode SXI_CACHE) resolved the problem.

- Also, you could check if anything is getting stuck in SMQ2.

BTW: I read & enjoyed your blog on WS_POLICY.

Regards, Trevor

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

thanks for your reply.

I found it out now . All configuration was good, RFC, SLD, SXMB_ADMIN, all was good.

I turned on "logging" in SXMB_ADMIN --> Integration Engine --> Standard Configuration.

After turning on logging, I could see the result in the local (ECC) System via SXMB_MONI

I could see the first problem in the SXMB_MONI: The system expected a COMMIT.

This can be either send by the test menu (after execution, you need to send a COMMIT via Drop Down Menu, even if it is asynchronous) . Or you need to do an explicit "COMMIT WORK" after the method calling in your ABAP.

And then, Problem #2 : Queues where stuck: - SMQ2 to restart.

After that, everything was fine.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> I created an Outbound Interface in PI 7.11, then a class for this SI in SPROXY in ECC-system.

> Then I created a logical port via LPCONFIG of type exchange.

>

> When I test the class, it tells me ok, but nothing happened.

>

> If I create a test abap with "create object..." and call method... nothing happened, no errors, but obviously ECC does not reach the PI.

>

> Am I missing something?

>

> The SPROXY tests are all ok

> When I test the interface in PI via RWB, it works well .

>

>

> Any Idea

Just a question... When you are triggering Outbound Proxy from ECC then how come your testing works via RWB?? Have I misunderstood something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

is ur problem , that message triggered in ecc system didnt enter PI .??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you checked your connection in ECC to PI is working fine..to do so use tcode SLDCHECK and it should be green...

also i dont think the need for the creation of the logical port as there is nothing to do with this...

Hope you generated the proxy using the option generate proxy via the context menu of the service interface of PI..if not do it as mentioned...

HTH

Rajesh

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I checked all the necessary reports, sldcheck, connectivity test - all is fine

I generated via the SPROXY "Generate" Icon in the tree of the SI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check sxmb_moni of ECC to know whether the message has been triggered or not...if triggered will show the cause of not reaching to the PI..

HTH

Rajesh

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

please be a little bit more professional:

yes, I covered all my bases. If sxmb_moni would have revealed anything, I would have been a step forward.

This is a different problem.

Unless you have more to provide than 08/15 hints, keep going on, otherwhise keep silent.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Unless you have more to provide than 08/15 hints, keep going on, otherwhise keep silent.

LOL

Who should want to try to help you anymore?

Besides: The description of your issue is so mean, that only a predictor could give you an advise

Think about it.

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

everybody is entitled to bad mood, at least sometimes - as long as it is like once every two years or every 492 posts, that's fine.

Sorry when I crossed somebodies lines - no offense intended,

We are all humans, thats why sdn is so exciting

cheers to everybody

Holger

holger_stumm2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that I owe Rajesh a personal apology, and I have send one to him. For a moment, I was in a bad mood and let it slip. I know this is unprofessional and not justified at all. I value the sdn community very high and by no means want to insult nobody.

Sincerely

Holger