cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in account determination: table T030K key LOCT MWS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following error when I try to load de POS idoc´s to SAP * Error in account determination: table T030K key LOCT MWS*. I already check OB40 and everything it´s fine there also I check FTXP, if some body have any suggestion I really appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error will come when system is unable to find the condition records with tax code !!

Please go to the item condition in the billing document and do the following steps :

1) Double click on the tax condition type and see whether the tax code has been picked up or not .

If you cannot see the tax code that means condition record is not maintained in the system and the value has been entered manually.

So maintain the condition record as per the access sequence and than release it to accounting .

Please note once you create the condition record in system you can update the pricing ( using redetermine tax condition value)

This will resolve ur issue .

Regards,

Krishna O

Edited by: Krishna O on May 25, 2010 7:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I checked the IDOC (wpubon) and see the tax condition and the amount of the tax is fine in the Trx code WPER...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But Check whether the tax code and the condition record relevant to that is maintained or not .

System will through this error when it tries to release the a/c document and not able to find the tax code or the condition record relevant to that tax code.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help, I find teh error in the MWST condition Access sequence and change de requiremnt and the idoc work fine, Thank you both again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am also facing the same problem when releasing a particular type of sales document. It is throwing error message " Error in account determination: table T030K key JCOA MW1". Eearlier it was working fine but recently we rollout on one more plant and now it is giving error in new plant and in old plant too.

I have checked the various suggested steps by experts but unable to find the solution.

Please guide and suggest the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajesh Gupta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check whether the Tax Code in VK13 Condition Records is the same as in OB40.As might be it is getting the percentage value through Condition Records in VK13 but if the Tax Code is different is different in OB40 then system will not be able to determine the G/L Account.

Check the settings for MWN Account Key also.

Best Regards,

Ankur