Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Duplication happens automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I having one challenging issue,

Actually, after creating a new sales order in VA01, its automatically creating another sales order against the same information provided for the previous sales orders which is created.

I dont know how this problem happen, I want to know whether any config problem in functional side or technical side.

I have done the review of code, there is no BDC or background job scheduling for this.

How to solve this issue, please help to solve this one experts.

Regards,

Kalidas T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you feel that it could not be due to any configuration error, What I would suggest is that you create a new sale order in debug mode and while saving ask your ABAPer to check how it creates a duplicate order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your updates,

Actually, After creating one SO, some times later its creating another SO.

I have debugged all the codes, its having some BAPI amd workflow logics, but I am not having proper test data in Dev server.

Even this happens very rar situation only.

My doubt is any problem with data control document of sales order.

Please tell your comments on this.

Kalidas.T

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the Production date for the duplicate sales orders and analyse the data to the extent possible, to find if this is happening for any specific sales order types or on any other criteria (based on the commonality of the duplicate orders). What is the time gap between the original and the duplicate orders? Check for the 'created by' details of the duplicate orders. Also check, if this is happening while executing the subsequent activity (like delivery) by checking the time of creation of the subsequent document.

Thanks,

Ravi