cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST is mandotory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have a problem about pricing procedeures please help me..

I assigned pricing procedeure to my sales document, customer schema etc.. And none of conditions in the schema is mandotory.

But after I created customer order type:consigment (VA01) the system gives warning as: MWST is missing" But it is not mandotory. I mean I can save the document successfully. The system gives just a warning..But I want this warning to not appear...

How Can I Fix This issue?

Edited by: Fsmehmet on May 25, 2010 4:05 PM

Edited by: Fsmehmet on May 25, 2010 4:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the pricing procedure once again, If MWST is checked for M or R. M is Manual and R is required. If it is M - Manual the system will not check for MWST and will not issue the warning message.

Also check your item incompletion procedure (OVA2) if MWSBP is selected as an entry and warning message is checked. You can check your item category (VOV7) to see whats the incompletion procedure maintained for your item category.

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet

you should check the pricing analysis on the condition tab in sales order and see what causes the issue, may be an access sequence is missing of condition record not maintained.

Do the pricing check and post your results here.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your pricing procedure in V/08 and remove the tick from required for MWST condition type or else maintain the condition records for MWST .

This will help to resolve your issue.

REgards,

KRishna O