cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have a requirement to make the consignment cycle but when doing the consignment issue the consignment stock reduced from Ship to party not sold to party

in the consignment issue order i enter a SP differ from SH

can i do this ????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your business requirement . Are you going to have payer and SH same for this case .

System is behaving correctly because goods are issued against the consignment delivery which is created for SH.

So stock will reduce from the SH and not SP.

also go through the below settings require for Consignment process.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/consignment-sales-process-in-sap.htm

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is :

i have a sales rep. in a place (not a storage location in my system) ... and i make a consignment fill-up to him ... and when he sells the goods i will make the issue to the real customer not to the sales rep and the stock will be reduced from the sales rep stock.

Edited by: Ahmed Saber Abdel-Haleem on May 26, 2010 1:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed

Use Partner function SB ( Special Stock Partner) to acheive this. The stock will be increase/reduced form SB Partner's account in the stock overview. You can also set up partner procedure to derive SB partner from SP or SH (per your requirement) using 'source' field.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but when doing the consignment issue the consignment 
    stock reduced from Ship to party not sold to party

I dont think so. If you execute MB58, you can see the special stock against each sold to party only and not against ship to party.

By saying so, you can post the goods issue against an issue order only based on the stock available against sold to party. Please test it and reconfirm.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

i didn't get your point " you can post the goods issue against an issue order only based on the stock available against sold to party "

please clarify