cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To know contract values from sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDNs,

I have one requirement , my client wants to know the contract vaues from sales orders.at given point in time , this would required for me to capture the historical data in order to know(How many contratcs based on sales orders.

Can you please provide if there is any standard transaction code is availabe or any other options.

It would be great for quick reply.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks, k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

Create a query taking VBAK and VBFA table . Select the document category (VBTYP_N) as G. Pass the sales order(VBLEN) and get the preceding documents with all the required fields.

REgards,

KRishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply

Can you please provide if there is any standard transactiode available to capture the contract values.

Please provide tcode if any..

Thanks,K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to read the table VBFA for document flow based on the order number you can get the contract. Then you can read the contract information for VBAK based on document category / Document type.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

For the above requirement you can fetch the data from the VBAK Table and selecting the document type ,sales area ,then the system provides the net amount also.you can also find through the VBFA document flow and there you can enter the suceeding document number .

Please revert for any

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for your quicj reply , can you please suggest if any standard transaction code avalailble apart from develoment.

Thanks in advcne.

Thanks,K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply.

Can you please provide any transaction code to capture the contract values from sales orders.

\

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is any standard transaction for this . You need to develop as mentioned above.

REgards,

KRishna O