cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while i was defining my customer i found that the frist customer took the serial 2000 and the second took the serial 2005 i do not know why did the system skip the serials 2001,2002,2003,2004 and i did not found them any where. can u pls help me fixing this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look in the database tables KNA1, KNB1, KNVV etc to find if 2002 to 2004 are available or not. Mostly some of them shoul dbe available. i.e. somebody should have created some more customers in the mean time.

Also some numbers will be omitted at times due to data buffering problems. This is normal behaviour at times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

thanks for help. but i went ot these tables and i did not found any of these serials there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SNRO ...enter the Object for customer number ranges. DEBITOR.

Go to change mode and maintain 0 in no. of numbers in buffer field. actually the buffering is on for this object so system is skipping the four numbers and taking the fifth one.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

REgards,

Krishna O

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SNRO ...enter the Object for customer number ranges. DEBITOR.

Go to change mode and maintain 0 in no. of numbers in buffer field. actually the buffering is on for this object so system is skipping the four numbers and taking the fifth one.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

REgards,

Krishna O