cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned budget from CJ31 and S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have issues reg assigned budget in CJ31 and S_ALR_87013558 for few projects. I have run CJBN, corrected few projects. But problems still exists for couple of projects. The assigned budget is different in CJ31 and S_ALR_87013558. I have checked table BPJA and the value in this table matches with that of CJ31. What could be the reason for the difference?

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

If there is a manual settlement voucher that may cause CJ31 to not calculate the amount of this voucher, but

S_ALR_87013558should not be calculated in theory

mandarm
Explorer
0 Kudos

after assign cj32, you should release BUdget with CJ32 then only this will appear in report.

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from replying on a 12 years old post the answer is not necessarily accurate, as budget control can be configured without budget release.

mandarm
Explorer
0 Kudos

He, Am really sorry i didnt saw the date of post.

i was new to this so just randomly going throuh the post.

really sorry.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just give some values here appearing at those columns...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actual value- 101,454

Committments-34,703

Rem Ord plan-142,510

Assigned value- 278,665 but CJ31 shows 209,975

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run this report and see the assigned value S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned and check which report matches this value. also check for other values like actual, commitment & Rem plan with the budget report.

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on May 25, 2010 5:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked assigned budget in report S_ALR_87013533 and this value is matching with the report S_ALR_87013558

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, Check whether you have exempted certain cost elements from availability control or not, If you have exempted then CJ31 will show assigned values excluding the exempted costs but all other heirarchy reports will show assigned values including the exempted costs. This is std design.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try running CJEN...also make sure that you move the scroll bar to the extreme right and check all those values also...it may be that you are seeing at wrong column...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already ran CJEN and checked values by moving scroll bar to the extreme right.