cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple UI elements inside Table column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation where i need to have text as well as button in a table column, please let me know how to have 2 UI elements inside table column. (the text and button should come as 2 rows inside the column).

I am using WebDynpro Java as development environment.

Thanks,

Dhananjaya R E

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz create a context in the View controller.

go to ur layout of the view right click on it then go to the option applay template

then go to select table and then select all the context after that u put the ui elements what ever u want

hopes this will help

Regards

Dibyakanta Deo

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DhananjayRE

Please Create Table >> Insert GroupedColumn >> then Insert Header and Insert Two Column(using TableColumn) >> Then insert TableCellEditor for TextView & Button

Then play with visibility for table column TextView & Button for dfferent row in table.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, we can have only one type of UI element at any point of time in a cell of table.

Using TableCellVariant UI element; we can have input field in one row cell of column and button in the same column but in next row cell of same column.

Please let us know if you need more info.

Regards,

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Thank you for your replay,

could you please explain me in detail like after inserting cellvarient , which component i need to add under it.

please give me some more inputs.

Thanks,

Dhananjaya R E