SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Commitment Items in FM Area/Fiscal Year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I wish to delete the commitment item in QA client. But, I am getting the following error

"Budget is assigned for cmmtment item in FM area 1000 and fiscal year"

Message no. F6239

I have followed the SAP Note 720306 - Delete BCS data for the active version. Even after doing this, i am not able to delete the commitment item.

Have a nice day!!!

Request you to please help me to resolve this.

Best regards

Abishay Solomon

5 REPLIES 5

joseluis_basalo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note SAP Note 720306 - Delete BCS data for the active version should be your mistake, also check note 1328711 FMKUDELDATA not removes all Budget entries.

Check in detail note 720306 in my opinion should be help to delete data for4 the active version.

Regards, JLB

0 Kudos

Hi,

Note SAP Note 720306 - Delete BCS data for the active version should be your mistake, also check note 1328711 FMKUDELDATA not removes all Budget entries.

Check in detail note 720306 in my opinion should be help to delete data for4 the active version.

Regards, JLB

Hi,

Note 720306 - Delete BCS data for the active version and Note 1328711 and still i'm unable to delete the commitment items.

Best regards

Abishay Solomon

0 Kudos

Dear Abishay,

Have you checked whether note 1410286 RFFMKU_DEL_DATA: totals are not updated (table FMBDT) is available in your installation?.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Noemí

0 Kudos

Dear Noemi,

I am unclear of what you are explaining to me? could you kindly eloborate.

Best Regards

Abishay Solomon

0 Kudos

I believe he is referring to a system error where transaction FMKUDELDATA deletes the budget data in detail table FMBDP but totals table FMBDT is not affected. OSS note 1410286 prevents the issue from occurring with future uses of FMKUDELDATA but does nothing to correct the overstated totals in FMBDT from use of FMKUDELDATA prior to application of 1410286 . We are still searching for a way to delete the data from FMBDT.

Best regards,

Mark Hall