cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC processing parameter issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some probs with FCC. I am now getting output in exactly the desired format. Am using append in FCC as processing mode. I want to remove the wrong data in the folder. I am using NFS. I don't see the delete option in receiver file adapter FCC processing options.

How do I delete it ? Would overwrite work ? Would it remove the entire data or just the last entry ?

How do we delete it ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs ?

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Overwrite option will be there only if you have set the file construction mode as CREATE. If you just want to get rid of the wrong file which you have placed in the folder, use the tcode CG3Z to overwrite the file with correct data or create a custom program to delete the file from the folder.

~Vaas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

> How do I delete it ? Would overwrite work ? Would it remove the entire data or just the last entry ?

I think you are talking about the target folder file, if yes then it is not possible to delete the records.

Solution is In file construction mode we have to use the create option and select the Overwrite existing file Checkbox.

For using this we have the target folder Write permitions, if our user having those permitions then that file is replaced, then second time onwards use the append option.

Regards

Ramesh