Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can release the sales order through the

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As stated by Sai; the reason for this message is because you must have maintained your own

credit check using one of the userexits offered by SAP. Please review the the logic in

LVKMPFZ3. If you do not want this check anymore then you should deactivate it in trx OVA8.

To release the order, as stated many times already, use VKM1/3.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

It is due to Credit Check or credit limit exceeded for that customer order .So you go to VKM3 if you have release access for that sale sorder .VKM3 -provide sales order -Mark the Check bos and hit the green flag -Then Save .

One this realse - goto VA02-Sales Oreder -Select the line item -Status tab -Check the staus oveall -relased , i hope you can deliver

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i can save the order but i not able to make deliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the credit limit exceeds then you will not be able to deliver...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release the sales order from VKM4 transaction and than try to create the delivery.

Also check " Credit status" in the status tab at header level . It should be released or passed than only you will be able to create delivery.

regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the code in LVKMPFZ3 to check what is the logic maintained for credit check 3.

As mentioned by Krishna, you can release the crediut block and process the delivery further.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saad

although you get the error msg...u will be able to save the order. i think static credit check is activated. of the allowed limit is overshoot then receive money through f-32 and then you will be able to proceed again

thank you

shabbir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check credit amount in his account with the help of FD33. It is show the credit control area wise credit balance.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have some user defined formulas in creditlimit control.