cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Configurable material

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

Can u telll me is there any possiblity to sell a configurable material. my client is doing variant configuration and they use kmat material as material type

and they want to selll the material , is it possible to sell that material becasue in sales order for item category "tac" how we can process the delivery and billing

kindly guide

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumi

You can sell a 'variant' of the material. Simply configure the material in the order and sell it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for ur reply,

can u give me further inputs , what will be the item category invovlved in it like TAC, or is there any thread related to it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its as usual its standard price ...but when try to enter the itemi the order it will show the Characteristics of the items also.Then you need to select the characteristic and accordingly price will be calculated..

I hope it will clear..

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for ur reply

but my problem is my process owner wants the TAC material i.e the configurable material itself to be made as a saleable. ?

so my question is instead of TAN if i have a TAC material i.e. the configurable material is it possible to sell it

in simple if maruthi is a variant and it is having three characterstic like red , blue, black, with the respective charactersitc but the process owner wants the maruthi itself to come in the sales order and that need to be sold ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the order in Va01 and enter the material, then system will show te characteristics but don't select any thing. Then as per your example you can sell only Maruthi.. no issues on that

I am sure that you can sell only material without selecting the characteristics using the itemcategory TAC.

Please note that if you select the characteristics then price will additionally added to the value.

Try and let me know

Regards,

SK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos