cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order due for MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am creating MTO sales order and production people are creating MD04. How from SD point of view one can see the list of sales order which have been considered in MD04 / Pending list of sales order that are yet to be considered for MD04.

IN MD04 the user gives the material code and plant code before running the transaction. Is there any transaction by which an production user can find out ( without giving the material code ) the list of sales order for which MD04 has to be run.

Regards

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debesh,

For list of sales order you can use VA05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhamane,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am aware of VA05. But my requirement is the production people want to know how many open sales order are there for which production order has to be carried out

VA05 will give the complete list for which delivery is pending. For example.

I am releasing 10 sales order today. Out of this 10 sales order 5 are of MTO and 5 are Made to Stock. Out of 5 MTO sales order against 2 sales order MD05 has been carried out.

So either the sales people or production people if wants to find out the pending list of sales order against which no MRP run has been done, then the list should give the details of 3 sales order of MTO type not run in MD04.

Do we have any transaction in standard SAP for this kind of pending list or we have to go for the development

Regards

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh,

You can search open sales orders by using VBBE table for production orders,

select the plant parameters.

You can check the below link:

Regards

Yepuri