cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point -> no values in matchcode at Sales order item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i have created a shipping point. however when i create the sales order i do not get any values in the matchcode.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell us what exactly is the error you are getting . Please be specific.

Hope that you have checked your settings for assigning shipping point to plant and that shipping point determination.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i click on the matchcode for shipping point, i get ' no possible values exist for this field'

when i compare the material i am currently using vs one already created in mm03 -> Sales: General/Plant Data

in one screen i have

Trans. Grp 0001 On pallets LoadingGrp ZDRG Crane

Setup time 0.00 Proc. time 0.00 Base qty 0 ST

in the other i only have

Setup time 0.00 Proc. time 0.00 Base qty 0 ST

the transport groups , loading groups are missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check our setting for shipping point determination in IMG under logistic execution -> Basic shipping function.--Assign shipping point..Maintain it accordingly and it will be reflected in order.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the settings in OVXC & OVL2.

As these are the only settings which determine the Shipping Point.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found the cause. my material is of type 'service'. when i create the sales order with a material of type 'beverages' the shipping point is correctly determined. also, in my material master, i do not have the loading point option under General data/ site. I think this is normal since 'service' cannot be loaded (with a crane for example).

Then the link shipping condition / site / shipping point / loading group cannot be made since the loading group is not present in material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are grateful to you to share the reason of this thread.

It this issue is closed , kindly complete this thread.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the shipping point determination maintain the settings by keeping loading group field blank and system will pick up the shipping point. If you required to get the Shipping point in sales order.

For Eg: SC-01/ loading group - blank/plant-001/Sh p-0001.

This will help you to resole your issue.

REgards,

Krishna O

Answers (0)