cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find SC in SOCO screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We are using SRM_SERVER 550 and SAPKIBKT13 package.

In organization two distinct users are assigned to a purchasing group. ( Let say A and B users are assigned to PG 121)

An approved SC can only be seen by user A in SOCO screen. User B can not find same shopping cart using FIND tab and entering SC number just like user A did in SOCO screen. Note that User A and B have exactly same authorization and same attributes.

Did anyone encountered with same problem?

Regards,

KAAN...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you must see FIND as per standard.

Muthu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some difference in table : BBP_PDIGP?

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be a issue in the PPOSA_BBP for the user B.

Check the following

1. Function tab- Purchasing Group is ticked.

2.Responsiblity tab -Purchasing group

3.In the Attribute tab-the Purchasing Group PURCH_GRP is there.

definitely the s/c will appear in the SOCO

Regards

Ganesh Kumar .G

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the responsiblity tab of the purchasing group, whether assignment to user is made apart from the product category assignment.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly, thanks for answers,

Harish,

I have checked product category assignments under Purchasing group responsibilty tab no problem with that. I also tried adding user A and B in organizational responsibilty but it did not worked as well.

Muthu,

I can see FIND button in screen but it does not work properly, what I mean is when I push FIND button with user B it does not bring any shopping carts in screen even if I can see same shopping cart in worklist of user B.

Moreover, user B can select shopping cart from worklist tab, just 'FIND' functionality does not work for this user, it seems like a bug in system.

Kaan...