cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

We are selling poultry birds, processing chicken, scraps and farm waste materials. Some of the item is covered under the Local Sales Tax whether 3% or 1% and if we do sales to inter state that materials are covered in VAT. So kindly explain how to captured those details in SAP

Here my question how should i take the local sales tax within the state sale transaction in condition type and how should i take sales tax condition type for inter sate sales tranctions.

Thank in advance

Regards

Ravi.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should configure 2 different condition types .But i need 1 clarification , on interstate sales.if u do interstate sales it should comes under CST ..not VAT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar

Customer is taking VAT for inter state sales process and within the state Local sales tax taking

Regards

Ravi.M

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for promt response

Regards

Ravi.M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before proceeding to propose a suggestion, let me know whether you are in TAXINJ or TAXINN as both are entirely different.

If you are in TAXINJ, then you need to create two tax codes in FTXP with the required percentage there, one for local and another one for inter state. Then you have to assign these tax codes in VK11 for condition type UTXJ / MWST.

If you are in TAXINN, the tax codes should be created in FTXP without any value there and save. Next maintain the required percentage of tax in FV11.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create condition table with required fields like state of customer and state of delivering plant and maintain condition records.

Regards,

Suresh