cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script changes doesn't effect in quality.

spandana_babu
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i copied standard script and modifed as per my reuirements in dev server .it is working 5ne in dev.

while i moved request to qualty cahages r not effecting.

so please suggest me wt to do

spandana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the Sapscript form was active both in the source system and the target system before transport?

Did you activate the form after you made the changes to the form and before the transport?

If it is not active in the source system, the last active version of the form is exported. If it is not active in the target system, the

correct active form is transported, but you don't see it in the transaction SE71.(because the transaction displays the inactive version)

If the form was not active in the target system, the new active version is transported but the inactive version can still be shown in SE71.

Regards,

Aidan

ravi_lanjewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you forget to transport customization request for output type form or script assignment .

Check it.

otherwise you can debug in Quality and check which form is calling old on or new.

Rgds

Ravi Lanjewar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPSCripts are client dependent - so perhaps you've imported it into the wrong client.

matt

spandana_babu
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have only one client in qality.

spandna

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you don't. You also have client 000 and 066. You should check your transport log to see what has happened.

spandana_babu
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I created one dynamic internal table & work area like lt_dynamic.,ls_dynamic by using filed symbols & call method cl_alv_table_create=>create_dynamic_table

exporting

it_fieldcatalog = lt_fieldcatalog

importing

ep_table = lt_dyn_output_tab.

but i need to pass the values to the work area and append to internal table

can any body send the coding.

regarding

Spandana

ravi_lanjewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you forget to transport output driver program which call the new script form.

Rgds

Ravi Lanjewar

spandana_babu
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

i did n't change any driver program.

i used same standard program

spandana