cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i am facing a problem, i want to have quality certificate for delivery. and i assign a certificate profile on that material for which i have delivery.now when i print certificate no characteristics appear on certificate.but when i assign this certificate profile to material and customer for which there is delivery then characteristics appear on certificate.

what is the reason, as there are 1000s customers against that material. it means i have to assign this profile to all these customers. i think this is not proper solution but if i issign profile to a higher level like only material then it should automatically understand that it is for all customers. so plaese guide me where am i wrong. thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. goto QC15

2. Click on characteristics tab

3. you will find your MICs there.

4. Select the MIC you want to be printed. In that MIC row, you will find a column named required with check box.

5. Click on that check box.

This will serve your purpose, coz when we check that required box, certificate has to print the MIC.if somehow MIC can not be printed, certificate itself wont be printed.

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assigning of the certificate profile to combination of material or material & customer or material group is a compulsory transaction to get the Certificate printed.

This is required to identify which certificate profile is to be used while printing certificate.

You can use LSMW to upload the data. The LSMW is quite simple in nature for this upload.

Thanks

SUMIT