cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a PDF form editable (WDA Abap)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've created a wda that display a pdf form which requires an approver to act on one of the checkbox; and submit it accordingly. However, the pdf form displayed is not editable. Could anybody pls help me on ways to make it editable?

Thanks in advance.

Sarah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In WD designer, you have to set the form object property enabled = true. You must not use DDIc based interface. You must have the Adobe forms credentials installed/ configured. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry to ask you this, but how can i check whether that the interface is DDIc or note? Do you mean that the interface is based on the context that i've created from my wda?

Pretty newbie in this area Thanks again!

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand you´re now and need some explanation. If you would be a lazy one, you would get reported immediately:)) But I remember the beginner´s feeling and try to help.

Go to transaction SFP (or click into the form template in WD designer) and in the form properties (you are at the middle tab, properties is the left one), check the interface type. Or navigate to the interface of the form directly. If it was generated from your context and is a XML interface, then it is for sure not a DDIc one and you can proceed.

Otto