cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Lookup Error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is IDoc to File scneario, where i am using RFC lookup to fetch the Data during runtime, so while testing in the message mapping i have removed the RFC lookup from the mapping, and tested with the sample data for checking whether the RFC lookup is getting the input values or not.

But it is throwing error as below..

Start of Test

Execution is not possible.

No Value is assigned to parameter com_rfclookup_cwt

End of test.

so i request how to trouble shoot this error..

regards

sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

add receiver RFC communication channel name in parameters section in test tab of message mapping,you missed it.

Regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I could able to test no.. by giving those parameter, its really a good workaround..

But i have some issue again..

Initially when i customized RFC the response is with 10 fields, but now i have added another 3 fields at the output, but when i try to execute the RFC Lookup, the values is not getting populated for the newly added fields ( I mean for the 3 fields, remaining works fine)

In similar when i test the RFC at R/3 end its throwing response for all the fields, i mean for these 3 fields i can see the value at R/3 level but when i see in PI i couldn't see those values in display queue..

requiere some help for troubleshooting this..

regards,

sai.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

may be the changes what you have done not reflecting,may be delete the function and create once again.

in this case it will work.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Does the RFC should be in the sameSoftware component or can it be in differient software component.

Actually we are using single SWCV for all the objects related to R/3, i mean idocsand RFC are imported iin one SWCV and the other objects are developed in another SWCV does this has any impact

Still facing the same error..

regards

sai.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Raj,

>

> Does the RFC should be in the sameSoftware component or can it be in differient software component.

Not necessary.

Did you try a cache refresh?

Regards,

Ravi

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refresh the cache ,if problem persist then create same rfc lookup function in same SWCV,Name space and Message Mapping.

Regards,

Raj