cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Budget Billing Plan for Countries with Tax Jurisdiction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I create a budget billing plan for a company code with country Canada/USA and jursidiction TAXCAJ/TAXUSJ using transaction EA61, I get the message "Taxes with jurisdiction code not permitted with down payments"(Message no. >0194). The long text for this message says "Delete your entry in the field for jurisdiction code" Is any one aware where from this jurisdiction code should be deleted.

Is it possible to create budget billing plan for countries with jurisdiction code at all ?

Thanks in advance

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanket,

You can only use the statistical or partial budget bill plan with the Customizing setting Tax Determination in Billing.

SAP Utilities->Invoicing->Basic setting->Define basic setting for Invoicing

You cannot use the budget bill procedure in combination with multi-level tax determination(Tax Jurisdiction)

Let me know for any further information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roopali,

What I learnt in the process of exploring the functionality is that Payment PLan (BBP or AMB) is the budget billing method for countries with Tax Jurisdiction. Statistical, Partial & Payment Scheme only works when jurisdiction is not defined for tax procedure. Payment scheme is the recommend procedure for Eurpopean market

Thanks for your clarification

Best Regards

Venkat

Answers (0)