cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompeltion log for sales order over view screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have a problem in incompletion log , my requirement is i need the incompletion log to be trigered in the sales order over view screen .

The senario is :

There is a excel sheet maintained in the sale order over view screen - extras tab - Documents - there excell sheet will be maintained and from that the item will be selected .

is there any way to inclued this field and table in the log of in completion terms in incompletion procedure . or is there any

user exist to be involved for this

kindly guide me how to go about it so that the error or warning msg is triggered when this incompletion is checked

regards

kumi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumi,

Kindly check in VA02-----> Edit ---> Incomletion Log ---> and check which type of error come. it will help you to resolve query.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thanks for your reply. actually my process owner is not using this method which i have mentioned , so we are sorting out some other means

thanks for your reply

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kumi,

Do you mean you want to check whether DRAW-DOKNR or DRAD-DOKNR is filled with value?

If yes, I don't think standard incompletion log could fulfill your requirement since only check for VBAK, VBKD, VBAP and VBEP could be defined.

I also checked Userexit_save_prepare (MV45AFZZ). Table DRAW is not available. DRAD is empty.

Sorry but I could not provide more positive answer.

Best regards,

Smile

Edited by: Smile Zhang on May 25, 2010 3:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi simle.

thanks for ur reply... even i am not getting it.. pls update me once u got any clue on it

thanks