cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert the Input xml to String

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Currently I'm working on a PROXY to SOAP scenario. The input of the target structure is a string. In this case i have to do such a mapping that i can map my structure to the string. I'm folowoing the below wiki.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/JavaMapping-ConverttheInputxmlto+String

But I have 2 problems with this wiki:

1. I don't know how to use this piece of Java Code

2. Here I'm not using any source file, the input will be from the ABAP Proxy directly. So how I can provide the input to it ?

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marking Answered

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take the java code and convert it in to JAVA mapping,some changes required as per your source data structure.

2. Here I'm not using any source file, the input will be from the ABAP Proxy directly. So how I can provide the input to it ?

but you have created structure(DT,MT ) in IR right,GIVE SOME with SAMPLE VALUES and test JAVA Mapping.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for the information.

Just a few clarifcation required.

*Take the java code and convert it in to JAVA mapping,some changes required as per your source data structure.*

How to use this code in java mapping ?

I have created the DT & MT in IR. How test the java mapping. shall I test it in SXI_MAPPING_TEST .

Regards,

Santosh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its very simple,

1)Convert this code in to JAVA mapping Jar file,for thet use NWDS/ECLIPSE and aii.api.mapping jar file to your package and complie the program and genarate jar file.

2)Import this Jar file in to imported archieves.

in interface mapping add this java mapping file,for that you have to select mapping type java mapping theh select this jar file(class file),and testing procedure same ,like how u test MM in Interface mapping same procedure.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

>How test the java mapping. shall I test it in SXI_MAPPING_TEST .

By using the java editors or Java tools like NWDS or My Eclipse or ... we can develope the mapping.

After done the coding, performa the test in that tool and take the ".class" file and zip that file, Later import to the PI server through Imported Archieve and then use this mapping.

Regards

Ramesh