cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles within CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a customer who wants to use the role "catalog manager" - CM with two different views.

One CM should maintain all supplier catalogs and master catalogs.

The other CM should only maintain the procurement catalogs. The CM should only have resticted views based on which category they are responsible for maintaining.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

If possible I would like to recieve some information about this: line.wiuff@sap.com

Thanks in advance!

BR.

Line

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Line Wiuff

See in CCM there are only 3 roles

/CCM/CATALOG_APPROVER

/CCM/CATALOG_MANAGER

/CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH

Then you will have to create Z Role as a copy of standard role and in Tcode PFCG under the tab Personalisation use Personalisation Object key

Assign Catalog Views to Roles /CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS

Using this may be you can differenticate the access to Procurement catalog and Supplier catalog.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Do reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nimish,

Thanks a lot for your answer! This was very helpfull!

I want to give you points for this - but have do I reward you?

Thanks again

/Line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Line,

if you copy the standard Catalogue Manager role you can amend the catalogue types the role has access to eidt in PFCG.

Supplier Catalogue = 02

Master Catalogue = 01

Procurement Catalogue = 01

As the Master catalogue is classified as a Procurement Catalogue you would also have to use the Catalog ID to specify the name of you master catalogue to restrict access to this.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Would it be possible to have different Catalog Managers (CM)which have access to different procurement catalogs:

CM1 access to Pro.Cat 1

CM2 access to Pro.Cat 2

CMx access to Pro.Cat x

Thanks in advance!

/Line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Line,

If you created a role for each Procurement catalogue you could specify the Catalog ID in the authorisations and therefore restrict which users could display or edit the catalogue.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Line

When you open this message where you see my reply won left hand side there are radio buttons where you can select any one button .

Following are the options

Problem solved

Very helpful answer

Helpful answer

You can click on any one of this buttons and points will get assigned to that post.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Answers (0)