Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Tables are behind the ST03N TCode? I need User, TCode, Time in TCode

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to determine which tables are behind the ST03N transaction. Specifically, I want to build a query in SQVI or download tables to MS Access and build queries to determine the following:

u2022 Which users executed which tcodes

u2022 How long was each user taking to process each tcode

So far I have attempted a ST01 trace. This yielded about 100 tables. I have tried getting together with our ABAPers to look at various programs ST03N calls, this yielded an unmanageable amount of INCLUDE statements/calls. STAD and STAT are not on the system/client I need to perform the analysis and SM20 has not been set up by basis on that system/client to record data. We do not have the RBE program and will not be purchasing it or installing the 2005 version I have.

The data I need I can see in ST03N, but I need to be able to see all of it, by user executing a transaction and for how long. Going through each user manually is not an option.

Can anyone provide:

1. A list of the tables housing the data I referenced above?

2. A list of the queries needed to get the data into a manageable format by user executing tcode for x amount of time?

3. An idea of the viability of using SQVI verses exporting to MS Access.

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can provide.

Regards,

- Lane

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried using the ST05 trace?

Regards,

Manisha