cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main is not complete in the frist page but call the second page

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

When i print the frist page, the main window is not complete and a second page is printed. I would like to print all main in the frist page and call the second page when this space wasn't enought.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to print all main in the frist page and call the second page when this space wasn't enought.

Have you copied the main window to second page as well.......

0 Kudos

Hi gyus,

I know that, but, what is happening is that the main window in the frist page still have space to print others itens, but its not printed. So the main window stay with 6 itens and with space after this. So another page is called and others itens are printed in the second page.

Help me, please!

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you tried increasing the main window height in first page?

0 Kudos

Hi guys!

My problem was solved. The problem was that in my table associated in my main window, the rodape area was with 1 cm. I changed for 0,1 cm and my main window was printed without space. Just miss of atention.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Rhalene Duarte

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The page size is fixed. So if the main window size is larger, it will move to the next page. There is no option in this.

However, you can control if you want to start the next page in a new page by using the "Page break" check box.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Prisford Pereira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be only one main window in smart form when the main window text is not completed it moves to next page.If you want to print main window only on first page then reduce the content of main window and trigger the next page from the first page ( in main window it self).

There is also one check Box on window to print on first page etc...

Ashutosh Tripathi