cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to enter values in billing plan tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using periodic billing and have to create invices thro' contracts. Now I am creating contracts, but I am not able to enter any net value in billing plan tab ,it's coming graded and each line item is blocked with with workflow block.

While creating the contract with periodic billing item category type material, what ever amount we enter in item->condition type( say for example 2000) and in the billing plan tab say 4 line item of dates are planned the at each line item billing value value is 2000 so total comes as 2000x4=8000( net value).

How can I enter the amount at each line item ?

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashutosh

Edited by: ashutosh p on May 24, 2010 8:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu ,

In milestone billing you have option to directly enter/change the prices, But I feel in Periodic billing the prices canu2019t be changed directly at billing plan level (the prices in billing plan flows from conditions KOMP-NETWR) and one needs to set the prices in condition tab accordingly and then same price will flow to individual billings dates.

For ex, here in condition tab you need to set prices as 2000/4 = 500 (Net price: KOMP-NETWR) , which will flow to you individual periodic billing dates. This will make the total billing value (KOMPAX-NETWR) as 2000 (500*4).

Cheers!!

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for two things!! The first thing will be check whether manual entries has priority has been set up for the respective condition type or not in v/06

See what data have you maintain in VTFL for pricing type

Maintain in VTFL for the respective doc at item cat level as carry out new pricing in pricing type "B".

Hope this will resolve your issue

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your reply , I am not creating delivery here.My flow is like that contract>Invoice>Credit memo request-->credit memo .

My question is to enter billing plan value in contract, that I anot able to enter.

I can see that same documents has been created by other users in the recent past, so no need to config change here.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu