cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDSS Syndication - Duplicate files being generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running SAP MDM 7.1.04.129 on a unix server.

I have 6 outbound ports created to syndicate data, via MDSS, automatically, daily at 00:30:00 (12:30 a.m.). All are expected to produce one file daily and place in the corresponding outbound / ready directory. Thus I should end up with a total of 6 files generated nightly.

However, we have some ports that sporadically gererate two files nightly for the same port - usually one minute apart. It primarily occurs with the port where the filesize is 20,832,533. But, it has occured with a smaller filesize as well.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, what was the resolution?

If no one has, any ideas as to why two files are being generated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

We have similar issues with syndicator, for us it happens only for large files.

If you get any solution from SAP, please update your post.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried what you suggested and it did not work. We are still investigating the issue and have logged an OSS note with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reinhardt,

I am not sure please give it a try, Auto Syndication Task Delay (seconds) Integer. Default is 0. Check if it helps..

Set it to 0 if you have set any other parameter, see Figure 87. The MDSS-specific Report Detail pane page 279/403

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/4b/71608566ae3260e10000000a42189b/MDMConsole71.pdf

It may be also possible because of Bug, let's have input from others if it works else i would suggest to raise an OSS Note to SAP

Regards,

Mandeep Saini