Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro ABAP - Make Table-control cells input enable

PrasannaGunji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added a table-control UI element (with 3 columns) on my Web Dynpro's MAIN View. By default the table-control fields are input disabled. I have to use this table-control for getting information from the user.

How can we make table-control fields input enable?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

PrasannaGunji
Participant
0 Kudos

I had do some changes in the properties of UI Element (Table control).

Thanks for your response though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

You need to set the rows as input inable for the first tme. Write down the code to make the fields as input enable in WDDOINIT method of your View. Please refer to the below code:

Do 3 times.

Append <work area> to <internal table>.

enddo.

"Binding the table

<Refere the context node > TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

<Refere the context node > = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_<contextNodeName>)

<Refere the context node >->bind_table( new_items = <Internal table> set_initial_elements = abap_true ).

Hope it works for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just did a quick and dirty program and using the wizard I created a table the fields were open for input by defaut. How are you building this table? Are you sure these fields are not open for input? Did you try actually clicking in the field? Reason being is that it may not look open for input but it may already be.

Rich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

You could use "Textedit" UI Element as a child under column of the table UI Element.

Right click on the column and you would get options in terms of UI Element which could be used as child.

Regards

Anurag Chopra