Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit check for STO process

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to set up the credit management in STO process...may be at P.O level OR Delivery document level??..Well, I understand that there is no need of credit check in STO..still, in my case it is required.

Looking forward ur valuable suggestions..

Thanks & Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It's not possible to setup the credit management for STO process.Thanx for your efforts.

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the credit limit for the internal customer ( plant) for the respective credit control area.

Define Automatic credit control in OVA8 for the credit group 02/03.

Assign the relative delivery type for the same.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JJ

You can try setting up Credit Management master data for the Internal (Plant) customer and activate credit control for the delivery type (Say NL or NLCC).

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. But both of ur answers were not solved my purpose. In delivery level even if I assign the pricing procedure, how the system will calculate the credit value? and also u can't enter any manual pricing at delivery level.

I wud appreciate If anybody can give some light on this issue...

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JJ

Not very clear about your doubts.

You can have manual conditions in Delivery Pricing procedure, it's like any other pricing procedure. What's the difference? How you use it is a different matter.

In your Pricing procedure assigned to the Delivery type, Subtotal A determines the credit value of the item as usual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

We have implemented FSCM credit management. While doing STO, we are getting an error saying that no credit segment is assigned to the credit control area.

However the regular sales order process is working for that customer.

Thanks and Regards

Madhu Vutukuri

Edited by: Madhu Vutukuri on Jun 3, 2010 5:11 AM